- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to broaden your experience and work in a new environment?
- This could be your next role, get in touch today…….
My clients an esteemed nursery in the Norwood area are looking to recruit an experience Nursery Practitioner in the Baby Room. This is a permanent opportunity and you will be required to work 40 hours a week, split over 4-5 days depending on the room requirements.
The right individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children and their parents to provided outstanding care. You will need to be Level 3 qualified or above in childcare/early years.
Candidates must have:
- Previous childcare experience in an early year setting
- A strong understanding of the EYFS
- A good understanding of safeguarding practices
- The ability to advance children’s learning, through high quality experiences and activities
- Experienced working as a key worker for 4 to 6 children at one time
- Excellent communication skills with both adults and children
- Cleared DBS check
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Kirsty Cutts on email@example.com