An ‘Outstanding’ Nursery in the Borough of Southwark are seeking an EYFS Teacher for September 2020. This is a full time, permanent position starting in September 2020 or sooner if available. You will be providing education care for 2 -4 year olds within beautiful converted buildings with dedicated sensory rooms, interactive floor, all weather garden and fully equipped nursery kitchen The nursery is open from 7.30am to 6.30pm for 51 weeks of the year. You will be expected to work 32.5 hours a week on a varied shift pattern as directed by the Senior Leadership Team Does this sound like the EYFS Teacher opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further details.
- EYFS Teacher
- Nursery – (2-4 years old)
- Carrying out: Maths, English, Phonics, Spelling and Reading sessions
- Focus of raising attainment and the quality of learning
- September 2019 start – Full Time & Term Time Only
- Located in the Borough of Southwark